Monday, September 19, 2011

Yet another update!

I want to extend my gratitude to all of those that check back with my blog.  I have not forgotten about you!!!

Here is the most current information.  I have been busy working and packing and preparing.  We are getting the moving truck on September 28th.  We have allocated 3 days to load and clean the house.  I'm hoping it doesn't take that long since we've been getting rid of a lot of stuff.  Hopefully we can leave a day sooner.

We rented our house.  We have a 3 year lease!  It's a couple in their early 60's, she's actually 62 and is a nurse at the same hospital I do agency work for.  They want the house for 3 years because she will retire then and then they'll move back to Omaha, NE.

We plan on being at my sister's house around October 5th.  Then we leave Avery (my youngest daughter) with my sister and drive down to Huntsville, AL and put our stuff in storage.  Then head back to my sisters, (it's a 3 - 3 1/2 hour drive) for the weekend.  My niece's birthday is 10/10, my sister is having a birthday party for her.  No, I'm not making a cake!!

We don't have a house yet, so we will be camping until we do.  Which won't be too long.  I do enjoy camping and I am hoping the weather will still be wonderful!!  I will have my laptop with me so I can update you all on what's going on!!  Until then I will try to leave you some blogs of what I've been doing, so check back often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment