Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to my son!!

Today is my youngest son's birthday.  He turned 17 today.  

While most people can't stand their teenagers my son is very tolerable!  He likes spending time with us and we like spending time with him.  He isn't mouthy, doesn't have an attitude - most of the time - and a genuine kind soul.  I don't meet many of those type of people so I'm very lucky to have produced (for lack of a better word) one of them!

 While his younger sister has an attitude with him - A LOT - they still love each other (although Avery won't admit that)
 He can be quite goofy!

Being together!

 Sincere!

 Independent

 Gentle
 sometimes a jack ass - oh wait, that's not him

 This is from 3 years ago! 

 While he actually wanted to see The Nutcracker.

All my children!  
Love you Tyler!  Happy Birthday!

His favorite cake is the ice cream cake!

1 comment:

  1. I love my brother!! He's the best brother in the entire world! :-) Love you Tyler!!

    ReplyDelete