Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Researching!



Soon after we came back from the wedding in TN we left to go camping!  The last day of school was Tuesday June 21st, we left on the 22nd.  So I couldn't work on any projects, but in preparation for the absence from the kitchen I ordered a few business books, specifically geared toward home based food business. 
While not all books are equal I suppose I need to take what I can and leave the rest. 


These are the two books I will be taking with me on our next trip to California.  We leave tomorrow (Thursday June 30th) and will be back in a week.  Even though I'm away from home I will continue with the researching, reading and creating new ideas.  Please, check back, leave more suggestions - so far I have two - I need more people!!! 

The big question right now is; do I make something to take along????  I doubt it will get there safely, or at all.....

1 comment: