Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Suggestions!

Well we got here safely and Avery is having fun meeting my family.  She has never met anyone on my side of the family.  This will definitely be a bit overwhelming for her.  She is a Junior Bridesmaid.

While we are having fun and preparing for the wedding I have a project for you.

I've been thinking - I want my blog to stand out from all the others out there.  I've read a lot of blogs lately and none have done what you want.  I want your suggestions on what to bake.  I'll research it, bake it and blog about it.  And I'll have people taste the final product.  (yes dear, you will be a taster!!)  But not just my husband and family.  I want your ideas to come to life. 

So.... while I'm gone I want you to think about different desserts you have had a relationship with.  Those that when you think of a place you remember the dessert, or a memory that included that one special treat that you would love to have again.  Or even an idea that you've had or just thought of. 

You can email me privately or put it as a comment.  My email is LionsHeartBakery@gmail.com.

I will take you on the journey of making the product.  Who knows, maybe I'll even mail you a sampling of the product or have you come over to taste it yourself!! 

Please, let your imaginations run wild!!  I'll be back on Monday June 20th. 

My sister will be posting her wedding preparations on her own blog if you are interested in her journey (for the past year) after the wedding.  Her blog is http://accomplishedwoman.blogspot.com/.  I will include pictures when I come back!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys have a great time at the Wedding!! :-) & Avery I hope you enjoy meeting the family!!!

    Be safe and see you both soon!
    *<3 you!

    ReplyDelete